- May 29: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Loss of Steering recalls | 6 days ago
- May 23: Jeep Windshield Lawsuit Alleges Glass Cracks and Breaks news | 12 days ago
- May 21: FCA Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee and Jeep Grand Cherokee L recalls | 14 days ago
- May 17: Jeep Cherokee Power Liftgate Recall Follows Fires recalls | 18 days ago
- May 10: Jeep Recalls Cherokees to Prevent Rollaway Incidents recalls | 25 days ago
Uconnect System Not Reporting Accurately
2022 Jeep Compass
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 5,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2022 Compass problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
click to see larger images
Fuel tank was filled to FULL on 6/21/22 at roughly 2pm. Uconnect app sent me a notification on 6/22/22 around 9am that the fuel level was at less than 1/8th tank. I immediately took a photo of the fuel level on the car at that time and it was barely below full. Vehicle is currently at the dealership for service for several other things, so I let them know about this issue as well.
- Carrie W., Granite City, US