- March 2: Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 32 days ago
- February 23: Jeep Parking Brake Lawsuit is Baseless, Alleges FCA news | 32 days ago
Forward Collision System & Active Lane Mgmt Malfunction
2022 Jeep Compass
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 5,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2022 Compass problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
I was driving roughly 35 mph in clear weather, nothing out of the ordinary, when a warning message popped up indicating the forward collision system and active lane management disabled themselves. I went into settings and turned them back on, and they came back on ok. Car is currently at the dealer for service for this issue.
- Carrie W., Granite City, US