- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 28 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- September 10: Jeep 9-Speed Transmission Problems Land in Court news | 44 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 47 days ago
Jeep Recall Y01: Clutch Pressure Plate May Overheat
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Overheated clutch components may increase the risk of a fire. Additionally, damage to other nearby components can result in debris falling onto the road or a loss of drive, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Clutch Assembly
- Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler and 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. The clutch pressure plate may overheat and fracture.
- FCA US LLC will notify owners, and dealers will add software to reduce engine torque capability when clutch assembly temperatures rise to a level that may damage the inner pressure plate, free of charge." FCA has ordered a stop sale for the affected vehicles as of February 25, 2021. Owner notification letters were mailed on March 4, 2021.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.