- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 7 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brakes Get Stuck, Alleges Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 12 days ago
- October 24: Jeep Wrangler Hybrids Recalled Over Battery Fuse Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- October 22: Chrysler Fuel Pump Recall Includes Jeep and Ram Diesel Vehicles recalls | 35 days ago
Jeep Recall V95: Rear Driveshaft Missing Grease In Monoblock Joint
2020 Jeep Gladiator
A joint without grease may overheat and seize, possibly causing the driveshaft to fracture, resulting in a sudden loss of drive power. If the driveshaft completely separates from the vehicle it may become a road hazard. Either of these scenarios can increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Driveline — Driveshaft
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2020 Jeep Gladiator vehicles. The rear driveshafts may have been incorrectly assembled without grease in the monoblock joint.
- FCA US will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driveshaft, free of charge. The recall began October 10, 2019. Owners may contact FCA US customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US number for this recall is V95.
- Documents (8)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-4
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 09/05/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V95
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 08/30/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V95
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.