- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 3 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 23 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 24 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 29 days ago
Jeep TSB #23-023-19
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Front Splash Shield Contacting Tire This bulletin involves replacing both the left and right front splash shields and rivets. Customers may experience one or more of the following: One or both of the front splash shields are rubbing on the tires while driving over 88 kph (55 MPH), or with strong cross winds. Rattle noise can be heard from either front wheel area while driving.
Click a tab for more information.