- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 1 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 21 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 22 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 27 days ago
Jeep TSB #9004116
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Affected Component: SEATS
- HANDLE AND CABLE, Seat Release If you have a 2 door JL with EZ entry handle that is loose or appears broken follow the procedure below. Mounting bracket has grease present which may have damaged plastic part. Please call Adam Rose (586) 804-4315) for cleaning procedure prior to replacing any parts. If no response in 15 minutes, proceed with repair after thoroughly cleaning grease off metal mounting bracket as follows. Clean metal mounting bracket with brake cleaner sprayed onto shop rag, rub on mounting surface until grease is removed. Do not spray brake cleaner directly onto seat. Replacement plastic part may fail in same way if grease is not removed.
Click a tab for more information.