- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 23 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 23 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 32 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 34 days ago
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Link: Drag: Connection1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.