- February 4: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plates Causing Fires recalls | 24 days ago
- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 76 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 77 days ago
Jeep Recall : Electrical System:Fuse And Fuse Recepticle
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Improper clamping can result in arcing at the connection potentially causing a fire in the engine compartment.
Electrical System — Wiring — Fuses And Circuit Breakers
- The fasteners which secure the alternator circuit fuse to the power distribution center may have an improper clamp load.
- Dealers will replace the alternator fuse with a fuse link and any damage to the power distribution center will be repaired.
Click a tab for more information.