- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 9 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 9 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 18 days ago
- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 26 days ago
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1997 Grand Cherokee steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- center lean is loose2
- NHTSA: Steering23
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump8
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.