- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 9 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 42 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 52 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 61 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 67 days ago
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 1998 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car alarm goes off randomly1
- drained battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System33
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.