- August 7: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Tail Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- July 27: Jeep Cherokee Water Leak Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 21 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 23 days ago
- June 22: 2022 Jeep Wrangler Tipped Over During Small Overlap Crash Test news | 56 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.