- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 37 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 48 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 52 days ago
Jeep Recall 887: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Tank/Vent Tube Welds
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Separation of the vent tube weld could result in a fuel leak. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Some of these vehicles may have been built with fuel tanks with suspect vent tube welds.
- Dealers will replace any fuel tanks built in the suspect time period. The vehicle will be inspected and if the bar code on the fuel tank indicates that the tank was built during the suspect period, it will be replaced.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.