- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 23 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 40 days ago
Jeep Recall 887: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Tank/Vent Tube Welds
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Separation of the vent tube weld could result in a fuel leak. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Some of these vehicles may have been built with fuel tanks with suspect vent tube welds.
- Dealers will replace any fuel tanks built in the suspect time period. The vehicle will be inspected and if the bar code on the fuel tank indicates that the tank was built during the suspect period, it will be replaced.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.