- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 34 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 58 days ago
Jeep Recall 887: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Tank/Vent Tube Welds
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Separation of the vent tube weld could result in a fuel leak. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Some of these vehicles may have been built with fuel tanks with suspect vent tube welds.
- Dealers will replace any fuel tanks built in the suspect time period. The vehicle will be inspected and if the bar code on the fuel tank indicates that the tank was built during the suspect period, it will be replaced.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.