- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 9 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 19 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 20 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 27 days ago
Jeep Recall 887: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Tank/Vent Tube Welds
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Separation of the vent tube weld could result in a fuel leak. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. Some of these vehicles may have been built with fuel tanks with suspect vent tube welds.
- Dealers will replace any fuel tanks built in the suspect time period. The vehicle will be inspected and if the bar code on the fuel tank indicates that the tank was built during the suspect period, it will be replaced.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.