- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 32 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 56 days ago
Jeep Recall 866: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Mounting Bolts
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The affected mounting bolts may not withstand sufficient force to function properly in certain impact situations, increasing the risk of injury to a belted occupant.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The seat belt shoulder height adjustable turning loop (atl) top mounting bolt was inadequately manufactured.
- Dealers will replace the shoulder belt height adjuster mounting bolts.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.