- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 11 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 21 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 22 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 29 days ago
Jeep Recall 866: Daimlerchrysler/Seat Belt Mounting Bolts
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The affected mounting bolts may not withstand sufficient force to function properly in certain impact situations, increasing the risk of injury to a belted occupant.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The seat belt shoulder height adjustable turning loop (atl) top mounting bolt was inadequately manufactured.
- Dealers will replace the shoulder belt height adjuster mounting bolts.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.