- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 23 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 40 days ago
Jeep Recall B13: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Wire Harness
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This could cause improper air bag deployment in certain crash conditions.
Air Bags — Frontal
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the passenger air bag wiring harness was improperly manufactured.
- Dealers will add a wiring jumper to the existing circuitry to correct this condition. Owner notification began April 29, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.