- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 23 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 33 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 54 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 57 days ago
Jeep Recall B13: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Wire Harness
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This could cause improper air bag deployment in certain crash conditions.
Air Bags — Frontal
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the passenger air bag wiring harness was improperly manufactured.
- Dealers will add a wiring jumper to the existing circuitry to correct this condition. Owner notification began April 29, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.