- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 7 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 11 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 13 days ago
- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 28 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 43 days ago
Jeep Recall B13: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Wire Harness
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This could cause improper air bag deployment in certain crash conditions.
Air Bags — Frontal
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the passenger air bag wiring harness was improperly manufactured.
- Dealers will add a wiring jumper to the existing circuitry to correct this condition. Owner notification began April 29, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.