- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 39 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 50 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 54 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 54 days ago
Jeep Recall B13: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag Wire Harness
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This could cause improper air bag deployment in certain crash conditions.
Air Bags — Frontal
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the passenger air bag wiring harness was improperly manufactured.
- Dealers will add a wiring jumper to the existing circuitry to correct this condition. Owner notification began April 29, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.