- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 7 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 17 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 18 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 25 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.