- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 31 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.