- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 28 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 38 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.