- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 2 days ago
- November 9: Jeep Wrangler Heater Core Replacement Lawsuit Challenged news | 14 days ago
- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 41 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 43 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 43 days ago
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2003 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- camshaft position sensor trouble code po340 is showing1
- NHTSA: Electrical System37
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.