- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 2 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 2 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 4 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 15 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 48 days ago
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Worst 2003 Grand Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- camshaft position sensor trouble code po340 is showing1
- NHTSA: Electrical System37
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.