- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 23 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 40 days ago
Jeep Recall D05: Daimlerchrysler/Certification Label Missing Info
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The vehicle owner would not be aware of the tire, wheel, and inflation pressure information for their vehicle.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- On certain sport utility vehicles, due to a recent software programming error, the tire, wheel, and inflation pressure information was inadvertently omitted from the vehicle certification label.
- Owners will be provided with a corrected tire certification label. Owner notification began on March 1, 2004. Owners should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.