- December 6: Jeep Wrangler Corrosion Warranty a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 25 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 46 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 72 days ago
Jeep Recall D05: Daimlerchrysler/Certification Label Missing Info
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The vehicle owner would not be aware of the tire, wheel, and inflation pressure information for their vehicle.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- On certain sport utility vehicles, due to a recent software programming error, the tire, wheel, and inflation pressure information was inadvertently omitted from the vehicle certification label.
- Owners will be provided with a corrected tire certification label. Owner notification began on March 1, 2004. Owners should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.