- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 44 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Jeep Recall D05: Daimlerchrysler/Certification Label Missing Info
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The vehicle owner would not be aware of the tire, wheel, and inflation pressure information for their vehicle.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- On certain sport utility vehicles, due to a recent software programming error, the tire, wheel, and inflation pressure information was inadvertently omitted from the vehicle certification label.
- Owners will be provided with a corrected tire certification label. Owner notification began on March 1, 2004. Owners should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.