- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 19 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 22 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 24 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 35 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 35 days ago
Jeep Recall C12: Daimlerchrysler/Steering Gear Assembly
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A dislodged clip may cause increased steering effort, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the power steering gear may contain an improperly formed spacer clip, which could dislodge within the steering gear.
- Dealers will replace the steering gear assemblies. Owner notification began on March 12, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.