- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 1 days ago
- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 9 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 15 days ago
- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 30 days ago
Jeep Recall C12: Daimlerchrysler/Steering Gear Assembly
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A dislodged clip may cause increased steering effort, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the power steering gear may contain an improperly formed spacer clip, which could dislodge within the steering gear.
- Dealers will replace the steering gear assemblies. Owner notification began on March 12, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.