- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 13 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 50 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
Jeep Recall C12: Daimlerchrysler/Steering Gear Assembly
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A dislodged clip may cause increased steering effort, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the power steering gear may contain an improperly formed spacer clip, which could dislodge within the steering gear.
- Dealers will replace the steering gear assemblies. Owner notification began on March 12, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.