- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 29 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 39 days ago
Jeep Recall C12: Daimlerchrysler/Steering Gear Assembly
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A dislodged clip may cause increased steering effort, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the power steering gear may contain an improperly formed spacer clip, which could dislodge within the steering gear.
- Dealers will replace the steering gear assemblies. Owner notification began on March 12, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.