- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 31 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall C12: Daimlerchrysler/Steering Gear Assembly
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A dislodged clip may cause increased steering effort, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the power steering gear may contain an improperly formed spacer clip, which could dislodge within the steering gear.
- Dealers will replace the steering gear assemblies. Owner notification began on March 12, 2003. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.