- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 10 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 47 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.