- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 24 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 44 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 70 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.