- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 11 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.