- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 7 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brakes Get Stuck, Alleges Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 14: FCA Settles With California Over Alleged Emissions Violations news | 12 days ago
- October 24: Jeep Wrangler Hybrids Recalled Over Battery Fuse Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- October 22: Chrysler Fuel Pump Recall Includes Jeep and Ram Diesel Vehicles recalls | 35 days ago
Jeep Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.