- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 18 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 18 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 27 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion) Problems
2.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 53,818 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.