- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 1 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 21 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 22 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 27 days ago
Jeep TSB #P73
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Customer Satisfaction Notification P73 Reprogram Final Drive Control Module: The Final Drive Control Module (FDCM) software on about 295,600 of the above vehicles may cause the service 4WD light to come on and an inability to switch 4WD mode when trying to shift out of the current selected mode. The Final Drive Control Module (FDCM) must be reprogrammed with new software.
Click a tab for more information.