- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 18 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 21 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 23 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 34 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 34 days ago
Jeep Recall : Aftermarket Performance Suspension Systems
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead to a vehicle crash.
- Rock krawler is recalling 44 performance suspension systems sold as aftermarket equipment for use on the vehicle listed above. These suspension systems were produced with grade 2 carriage bolts instead of the proper grade 5 carriage bolts. The improper grade 2 carriage bolts could experience a loss of clamping force for the bottom strut fork.
- Rock krawler will notify owners and provide a free remedy. The safety recall began on October 15. 2008. All the affected untits have been remedied. Owners may contact rock krawler at 1-518-270-9822.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.