- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 37 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 48 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 52 days ago
Jeep Recall : Aftermarket Performance Suspension Systems
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead to a vehicle crash.
- Rock krawler is recalling 44 performance suspension systems sold as aftermarket equipment for use on the vehicle listed above. These suspension systems were produced with grade 2 carriage bolts instead of the proper grade 5 carriage bolts. The improper grade 2 carriage bolts could experience a loss of clamping force for the bottom strut fork.
- Rock krawler will notify owners and provide a free remedy. The safety recall began on October 15. 2008. All the affected untits have been remedied. Owners may contact rock krawler at 1-518-270-9822.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.