- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 13 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 23 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 30 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 34 days ago
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fuel System Problems
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Odor In Cabin1
- Fuel Tank Is Rotten1
- Fuel Water Sensor O Ring Leak1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System16
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.