- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 3 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 27 days ago
Jeep Recall : Aftermarket Performance Suspension Systems
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead to a vehicle crash.
- Rock krawler is recalling 44 performance suspension systems sold as aftermarket equipment for use on the vehicle listed above. These suspension systems were produced with grade 2 carriage bolts instead of the proper grade 5 carriage bolts. The improper grade 2 carriage bolts could experience a loss of clamping force for the bottom strut fork.
- Rock krawler will notify owners and provide a free remedy. The safety recall began on October 15. 2008. All the affected untits have been remedied. Owners may contact rock krawler at 1-518-270-9822.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.