- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 13 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 16 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
Jeep Recall P05: Hard Brake Pedal May Lengthen Stopping Distance
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the driver experiences a hard brake pedal, the driver may not push the pedal as intended, lengthening the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock/Traction Control/Electronic Limited Slip
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles manufactured October 11, 2011, through October 1, 2012. Under certain braking events, the Ready Alert Braking System (RAB) may result in the driver experiencing a hard brake pedal feel.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the ABS module software, free of charge. The recall began on April 3, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number associated with this recall is P05.
- Documents (13)
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Manufacturer Reply
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
Click a tab for more information.