- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 20 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 40 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 66 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
Jeep Recall : Supercharger Bracket May Damage ABS Line
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A brake fluid leak may lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo/Supercharger
- Accessible Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is recalling certain ProCharger Superchargers, model numbers AB037A-100, AB037A-100P, and A037A-100B, sold for installation on 2012-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and SRT vehicles. The supercharger mounting bracket may contact and damage the ABS line, possibly resulting in a brake fluid leak.
- ATI will notify owners and will replace the supercharger brackets, free of charge. The recall began on December 12, 2017. Owners may contact ATI customer service at 1-913-338-2886.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.