- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 21 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 23 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 53 days ago
Jeep Recall P67: Air Bags/Seat Belt Pretensioners May Be Disabled
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event of a vehicle crash that necessitates use of the passive restraint system.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Dodge Durango vehicles manufactured June 2, 2013, to June 28, 2014, and 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles manufactured October 30, 2012, to April 30, 2014. Due to a fault within the Occupant Restraint Control (OCR) module, the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags may be disabled. The malfunction indicator light ¿MIL¿ should illuminate to initially warn drivers of a failure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the ORC module, free of charge. The recall began on April 27, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P67.
- Documents (14)
- Other Recall Related Documents
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)- Final Interim Owner Notification
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Communications Cover Letter
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.