- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 1 days ago
- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 11 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 48 days ago
Jeep Recall P67: Air Bags/Seat Belt Pretensioners May Be Disabled
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the event of a vehicle crash that necessitates use of the passive restraint system.
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Dodge Durango vehicles manufactured June 2, 2013, to June 28, 2014, and 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles manufactured October 30, 2012, to April 30, 2014. Due to a fault within the Occupant Restraint Control (OCR) module, the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags may be disabled. The malfunction indicator light ¿MIL¿ should illuminate to initially warn drivers of a failure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the ORC module, free of charge. The recall began on April 27, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P67.
- Documents (14)
- Other Recall Related Documents
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)- Final Interim Owner Notification
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Communications Cover Letter
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.