- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 24 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 44 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 70 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 76 days ago
Jeep Recall T75: Alternator May Fail Resulting In An Engine Stall
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Alternator/Generator/Regulator
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2014 Dodge Challenger, Charger, Durango, Chrysler 300, and Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles equipped with a 3.6L engine and a 160 amp alternator. In the affected vehicles, the alternator may suddenly fail.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the alternator, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T75.
- Documents (8)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - December 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 11/28/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T7511282017
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Uconnect Recall Notice
Click a tab for more information.