- September 2: Rearview Camera Recall For Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500 recalls | 22 days ago
- August 7: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Tail Lights recalls | 48 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 53 days ago
- July 27: Jeep Cherokee Water Leak Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 59 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 61 days ago
Jeep Recall Z46:
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fuel starvation may result in an unexpected loss of drive power, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Diesel — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Chrysler (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2014-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and 2014-2019 Ram 1500 vehicles equipped with 3.0L diesel engines. A high pressure fuel pump (HPFP) failure may introduce internal debris into the fuel system, potentially resulting in fuel starvation.
- Dealers will replace the HPFP, and inspect and replace, if necessary, additional fuel system components, free of charge. Interim notification letters informing owners of the safety risk were mailed July 21, 2022. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed July 29, 2022. Owners may contact FCA US, LLC customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US, LLS's number for this recall is Z46.
- Documents (4)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NSRAC Initial re HPFP
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NSRAC Final re FCA US LLC (FCA US) has announced a safety recall on certain 2014-2019 (DS) Ram 1500 Pickup and 2014-2020 (WK) Jeep® Grand Cherokee vehicles equipped with a 3.0L diesel engine.
Click a tab for more information.