- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 42 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 43 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 65 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 68 days ago
Jeep Recall : Supercharger Bracket May Damage ABS Line
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A brake fluid leak may lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo/Supercharger
- Accessible Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is recalling certain ProCharger Superchargers, model numbers AB037A-100, AB037A-100P, and A037A-100B, sold for installation on 2012-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and SRT vehicles. The supercharger mounting bracket may contact and damage the ABS line, possibly resulting in a brake fluid leak.
- ATI will notify owners and will replace the supercharger brackets, free of charge. The recall began on December 12, 2017. Owners may contact ATI customer service at 1-913-338-2886.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.