- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 9 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 27 days ago
- May 4: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees For Loose Seat Bolts recalls | 51 days ago
- April 26: FCA Recalls 25,000 Fiat 500X and Jeep Renegade SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 62 days ago
Jeep Recall : Supercharger Bracket May Damage ABS Line
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A brake fluid leak may lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo-Charger
- Accessible Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is recalling certain ProCharger Superchargers, model numbers AB037A-100, AB037A-100P, and A037A-100B, sold for installation on 2012-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and SRT vehicles. The supercharger mounting bracket may contact and damage the ABS line, possibly resulting in a brake fluid leak.
- ATI will notify owners and will replace the supercharger brackets, free of charge. The recall began on December 12, 2017. Owners may contact ATI customer service at 1-913-338-2886.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.