- September 2: Rearview Camera Recall For Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500 recalls | 23 days ago
- August 7: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Tail Lights recalls | 49 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 54 days ago
- July 27: Jeep Cherokee Water Leak Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 60 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 62 days ago
Jeep Recall : Supercharger Bracket May Damage ABS Line
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A brake fluid leak may lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo/Supercharger
- Accessible Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is recalling certain ProCharger Superchargers, model numbers AB037A-100, AB037A-100P, and A037A-100B, sold for installation on 2012-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and SRT vehicles. The supercharger mounting bracket may contact and damage the ABS line, possibly resulting in a brake fluid leak.
- ATI will notify owners and will replace the supercharger brackets, free of charge. The recall began on December 12, 2017. Owners may contact ATI customer service at 1-913-338-2886.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.