- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 50 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 53 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 53 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 62 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 64 days ago
Electronic Shifting Unreliable
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 10,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 17 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)
- replace/update shifter (2 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)