- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 20 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 49 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 69 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 86 days ago
Electronic Shifting Unreliable
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 12,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 19 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (16 reports)
- replace/update shifter (2 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)