- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 2 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 27 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
Electronic Shifting Unreliable
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 5,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 16 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (13 reports)
- replace/update shifter (2 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)