- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 20 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 23 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 36 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 36 days ago
Electronic Shifting Unreliable
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 10,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 17 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)
- replace/update shifter (2 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)