- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 6 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 16 days ago
- January 26: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks For Fuel Lines recalls | 25 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
Electronic Shifting Unreliable
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 5,935 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 16 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (13 reports)
- replace/update shifter (2 reports)
- replace transmission (1 reports)