- August 23: Chrysler Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- August 21: Recall: 132,000 Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
- August 20: Chrysler Emissions Recall May Be Forthcoming news | 41 days ago
- August 12: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Includes 2.4L Engines news | 49 days ago
- August 9: Tigershark Engine Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler news | 52 days ago
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Electronic Shifting Unreliable20
- Transmission Shift Performance Poor18
- Not Shifting Properly13
- Slips Out Of Gear6
- Stuck In Gear5
- Recall Transmission Patch Defective4
- Transmission Slipping3
- Changes To Paddle Shift Mode2
- Shifts Into Reverse Instead Of Drive2
- Car Lurched Forward While In Park1
- Transmission Engaged1
- Transmission Fluid Leaking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.