- November 22: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fires Cause Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 22 days ago
- November 5: FCA Recalls 104,000 Jeep Wagoneers and Grand Wagoneers recalls | 29 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems: Investigation Closed investigations | 33 days ago
- November 1: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brake Investigation Closed investigations | 33 days ago
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting â€” things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Electronic Shifting Unreliable20
- Transmission Shift Performance Poor18
- Not Shifting Properly15
- Slips Out Of Gear7
- Recall Transmission Patch Defective5
- Stuck In Gear5
- Transmission Slipping3
- Changes To Paddle Shift Mode2
- Shifts Into Reverse Instead Of Drive2
- Car Lurched Forward While In Park1
- Transmission Busted1
- Transmission Engaged1
- Transmission Fluid Leaking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position Indication ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.