- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 2 days ago
- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 5 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 14 days ago
- April 30: Jeep Wrangler Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 24 days ago
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission shift performance poor18
- electronic shifting unreliable16
- not shifting properly11
- slips out of gear5
- stuck in gear5
- recall transmission patch defective3
- transmission slipping3
- shifts into reverse instead of drive2
- car lurched forward while in park1
- changes to paddle shift mode1
- transmission fluid leaking1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.