- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 16 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 16 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 25 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 27 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee also has the same transmission issues.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 12,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)