- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 19 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 56 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 59 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 61 days ago
Jeep Recall UB5: Accelerator Pedal May Be Trapped By Floor Mat
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the floor mat prevents the accelerator pedal from returning to idle, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain Mopar Floor Mats, part numbers 6ML07TRMAA and 6GA92TRMAA, sold as accessory equipment for 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Street and Racing Technology ("SRT") and Trackhawk vehicles. These floor mats may have insufficient clearance between the mat and the accelerator pedal, possibly inhibiting the pedal from returning to an idle position.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace any of the affected floor mats, free of charge. The recall began November 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB5.
Click a tab for more information.