- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 16 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 19 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 19 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 28 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 30 days ago
Jeep Recall UB5: Accelerator Pedal May Be Trapped By Floor Mat
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the floor mat prevents the accelerator pedal from returning to idle, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain Mopar Floor Mats, part numbers 6ML07TRMAA and 6GA92TRMAA, sold as accessory equipment for 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Street and Racing Technology ("SRT") and Trackhawk vehicles. These floor mats may have insufficient clearance between the mat and the accelerator pedal, possibly inhibiting the pedal from returning to an idle position.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace any of the affected floor mats, free of charge. The recall began November 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB5.
Click a tab for more information.