- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 15 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 35 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 52 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
Jeep Recall UB3: Accelerator Pedal May Be Trapped By Floor Mat
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the floor mat prevents the accelerator pedal from returning to idle, there would be an increased risk of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Street and Racing Technology (SRT) and Trackhawk vehicles. The driver's floor mat may have insufficient clearance between the mat and the accelerator pedal, possibly preventing the pedal from returning to the idle position.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace any of the affected floor mats, free of charge. The recall began November 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB3.
Click a tab for more information.