- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 8 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 13 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 46 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 50 days ago
Jeep Recall U43: Incorrect Transmission Park Rods Installed
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the incorrect park lock rod is installed, the transmission may not shift into 'PARK' and keep the vehicle from moving, increasing the risk of unintended vehicle movement and the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Charger, Durango and Challenger, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Wrangler, Chrysler 300, and RAM 1500 vehicles. An incorrect transmission park lock rod may have been installed in the transmission.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install the correct park lock rod, free of charge. The recall began June 28, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U43.
Click a tab for more information.