- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 1 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 8 days ago
- September 11: Hacked Driverless Cars Could Cause Traffic Havoc news | 9 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 34 days ago
2004 Jeep Liberty
2004 Jeep Liberty Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ABS Module Cover Improperly Installed1
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System64
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.