- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 19 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 39 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 65 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
Jeep Recall U38: Rear Lower Control Arm Fracture
2006 Jeep Liberty
A fractured control arm can cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2004-2007 Jeep Liberty vehicles. The rear suspension lower control arms can fracture due to excessive corrosion, causing a loss of vehicle control.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the rear lower control arms, free of charge. The recall began June 26, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U38. Note: This recall is an expansion of recall 12V-085. Vehicles included in that campaign are not included in this recall.
- Documents (14)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2018-3
- Renotification Representative Copy
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2018-4
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 05/08/2018 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – U38
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - June 2018
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2019-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2019-3
- U38 Customer Email
Click a tab for more information.