- May 4: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees For Loose Seat Bolts recalls | 21 days ago
- April 26: FCA Recalls 25,000 Fiat 500X and Jeep Renegade SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 32 days ago
- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 42 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
2006 Jeep Liberty
10 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Jeep Liberty
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Jeep Liberty by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
A fractured control arm can cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle unexpectedly moves there is an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire. Read more »
A fracture of the rear lower control arm may result in a loss of vehicle control and may lead to a vehicle crash. Read more »
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead ... Read more »
This could cause an interior fire. Read more »
When the driver continues to operate the vehicle with this condition, the contamination can lead to corrosion, accelerated wear and possibly separation ... Read more »
This increases the possibility of a door becoming forced open and an unbelted passenger being ejected during certain crash conditions. Read more »
Damage to the wiring harness could result in an underbody fire. Read more »
If this occurs and the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may roll away and cause a crash without warning. Read more »