- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 15 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall : Aftermarket Performance Suspension Systems
2008 Jeep Liberty
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead to a vehicle crash.
- Rock krawler is recalling 44 performance suspension systems sold as aftermarket equipment for use on the vehicle listed above. These suspension systems were produced with grade 2 carriage bolts instead of the proper grade 5 carriage bolts. The improper grade 2 carriage bolts could experience a loss of clamping force for the bottom strut fork.
- Rock krawler will notify owners and provide a free remedy. The safety recall began on October 15. 2008. All the affected untits have been remedied. Owners may contact rock krawler at 1-518-270-9822.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.