- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 20 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 40 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 66 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
Jeep Recall : Aftermarket Performance Suspension Systems
2008 Jeep Liberty
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead to a vehicle crash.
- Rock krawler is recalling 44 performance suspension systems sold as aftermarket equipment for use on the vehicle listed above. These suspension systems were produced with grade 2 carriage bolts instead of the proper grade 5 carriage bolts. The improper grade 2 carriage bolts could experience a loss of clamping force for the bottom strut fork.
- Rock krawler will notify owners and provide a free remedy. The safety recall began on October 15. 2008. All the affected untits have been remedied. Owners may contact rock krawler at 1-518-270-9822.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.