- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 23 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 23 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 32 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 34 days ago
2008 Jeep Liberty
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 Jeep Liberty
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 Jeep Liberty by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the drive shaft breaks, a section of it can strike the transfer case tunnel with enough force that the airbag computer will believe the vehicle is in ... Read more »
A failing or inoperative windshield wiper system will reduce a driver's visibility which could result in a crash. Read more »
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead ... Read more »
This could allow the vehicle to move inadvertently and cause a crash without warning. Read more »
If the glass separates while driving, it could strike another vehicle or injure a pedestrian. Read more »