- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 8 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 8 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 33 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 57 days ago
Jeep Recall H28: Park Brake Lever Cluth
2008 Jeep Liberty
This could allow the vehicle to move inadvertently and cause a crash without warning.
- Chrysler is recalling 3,663 MY 2007-2008 Dodge nitro and MY 2008 Jeep Liberty vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. The park brake lever clutch drum may distort and reduce the effectiveness of the park brake system.
- Dealers will replace the park brake lever assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 27, 2008. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.