- December 6: Jeep Wrangler Corrosion Warranty a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 26 days ago
- October 22: Headlight Problems Cause Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall recalls | 46 days ago
- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 72 days ago
Jeep Recall H28: Park Brake Lever Cluth
2008 Jeep Liberty
This could allow the vehicle to move inadvertently and cause a crash without warning.
- Chrysler is recalling 3,663 MY 2007-2008 Dodge nitro and MY 2008 Jeep Liberty vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. The park brake lever clutch drum may distort and reduce the effectiveness of the park brake system.
- Dealers will replace the park brake lever assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 27, 2008. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.