- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 3 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 27 days ago
Jeep Recall H28: Park Brake Lever Cluth
2008 Jeep Liberty
This could allow the vehicle to move inadvertently and cause a crash without warning.
- Chrysler is recalling 3,663 MY 2007-2008 Dodge nitro and MY 2008 Jeep Liberty vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. The park brake lever clutch drum may distort and reduce the effectiveness of the park brake system.
- Dealers will replace the park brake lever assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 27, 2008. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.