- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 1 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 16 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 18 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 48 days ago
Jeep Recall H28: Park Brake Lever Cluth
2008 Jeep Liberty
This could allow the vehicle to move inadvertently and cause a crash without warning.
- Chrysler is recalling 3,663 MY 2007-2008 Dodge nitro and MY 2008 Jeep Liberty vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. The park brake lever clutch drum may distort and reduce the effectiveness of the park brake system.
- Dealers will replace the park brake lever assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 27, 2008. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.