- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 10 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 20 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 21 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 28 days ago
Jeep Recall H28: Park Brake Lever Cluth
2008 Jeep Liberty
This could allow the vehicle to move inadvertently and cause a crash without warning.
- Chrysler is recalling 3,663 MY 2007-2008 Dodge nitro and MY 2008 Jeep Liberty vehicles equipped with manual transmissions. The park brake lever clutch drum may distort and reduce the effectiveness of the park brake system.
- Dealers will replace the park brake lever assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 27, 2008. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.