- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 8 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 8 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 33 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2012 Jeep Liberty (Page 2 of 8)
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 7 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 10 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 42,729 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem