- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 43 days ago
2012 Jeep Liberty
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Jeep Liberty
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Jeep Liberty by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the active headrests do not deploy in certain rear-end crashes, the front seat occupants have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating the deployment of the active head restraints, their non-deployment could increase the risk of injury. Read more »