- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 2 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 13 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 17 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 17 days ago
2012 Jeep Liberty
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Jeep Liberty
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Jeep Liberty by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the active headrests do not deploy in certain rear-end crashes, the front seat occupants have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating the deployment of the active head restraints, their non-deployment could increase the risk of injury. Read more »