- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 18 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 18 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 27 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 29 days ago
2012 Jeep Liberty
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.