- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 1 days ago
- November 9: Jeep Wrangler Heater Core Replacement Lawsuit Challenged news | 13 days ago
- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 40 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 42 days ago
- October 11: Consumer Groups Take Aim at CarMax Over Recalled Cars news | 42 days ago
2012 Jeep Liberty
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.