- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 21 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 24 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 26 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 37 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 37 days ago
2012 Jeep Liberty
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: On August 16th, 2012 Jeep stopped production of the the Jeep Liberty, marking the end of a troublesome journey for the SUV.
All in all, the 2012 Liberty actually excels off-road, but since 99% of drivers never take this thing off pavement, that becomes somewhat of a moot point. The Liberty suffers from the worst fuel economy in its class (16/22 MPG) and offers an uncomfortable ride with suspect braking ability.