- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 50 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 50 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 59 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 61 days ago
2015 Jeep Renegade (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 26 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (18 reports)
- take complaint to jeep???????????? (3 reports)
- replace the rotor and pads (2 reports)
- clean caliper adaptor brackets (1 reports)
- repaired brakes (1 reports)
- tsb 05-010-15 (1 reports)