- February 14: Jeep Wranglers and Dodge Grand Caravans May Roll Away recalls | 6 days ago
- February 5: FCA Fights Ram and Jeep Emissions 'Defeat Device' Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- February 4: Ram and Jeep Diesel Emissions Recall Forthcoming news | 16 days ago
- January 26: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawks For Fuel Lines recalls | 25 days ago
- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
2015 Jeep Renegade (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,382 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 25 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (17 reports)
- take complaint to jeep???????????? (3 reports)
- replace the rotor and pads (2 reports)
- clean caliper adaptor brackets (1 reports)
- repaired brakes (1 reports)
- tsb 05-010-15 (1 reports)