- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 6 days ago
- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 14 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 18 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 20 days ago
- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 35 days ago
Radiator Fan Stopped Working
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 38,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace fan (7 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace fan motor and thermostat (1 reports)
cooling system problem