- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 2 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 4 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 44 days ago
Radiator Fan Stopped Working
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 38,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace fan (7 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace fan motor and thermostat (1 reports)
cooling system problem