- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 14 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 43 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 63 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 80 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 88 days ago
9-Speed Automatic Transmission Problem
2015 Jeep Renegade (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 9,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 21 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (16 reports)
- software update (3 reports)
- replace transmission (2 reports)