- May 29: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Loss of Steering recalls | 8 days ago
- May 23: Jeep Windshield Lawsuit Alleges Glass Cracks and Breaks news | 14 days ago
- May 21: FCA Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee and Jeep Grand Cherokee L recalls | 16 days ago
- May 17: Jeep Cherokee Power Liftgate Recall Follows Fires recalls | 20 days ago
- May 10: Jeep Recalls Cherokees to Prevent Rollaway Incidents recalls | 27 days ago
2015 Jeep Renegade
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
2015 Jeep Renegade Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission Problem24
- Surging/Hard Shifts21
- Hesitation At Acceleration10
- No Reverse Intermittently2
- Select Terrain Not Working After Update1
- Transmission Control Module Failure1
- Transmission Failure While Driving1
- Transmission Slips Out Of Gear1
- Transmission Won't Shift Into Drive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Renegade Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Renegade compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Renegade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Renegade.